Here's WTF We Ate In 2022!
As 2022 comes to a close you’re bound to see everyone pumping out a year-in-review post of some sort - you’ll see the same sh*t here 🙂.
It's time to look back on some of the most memorable culinary moments. From Moroccan-inspired vegetable couscous to vegan bibimbap, this year was all about bold flavors and interesting twists on traditional dishes. But what were the top recipes of the year? Check out the list below for the most popular dinner recipes of 2022 that kept us coming back for more!
1. Crab Boil: The crab boil craze trending over the last few years does not seem to be slowing down, and rightfully so! Delicious nights out at the crab shack can come with a hefty price so check out this recipe and make your own at home.
2. Sheet Pan Salmon and Vegetables: This meal is one of my personal favorites! Put all that sh*t on a sheet pan for a quick and healthy no-fuss meal. Serve alongside rice or quinoa for a complete meal.
3. Chickpea Curry: Perfect dish for those who love spicy food and possibly cutting back on meat - though this meal is just as great with chicken. Enjoy creamy curried chickpeas served over flatbread or rice and get ready for a flavor explosion.
4. Baked Creamy Macaroni and Cheese: Clearly a beloved dish for any occasion. Get the whole family excited for dinner with this twist on macaroni and cheese with this recipe from our cousins at NYT Cooking.
5. Broccoli Pesto Pasta: Healthy never tasted (or looked) so good! Throwing together pesto and fresh veggies can dress up any pasta for a nutritious meal that's still satisfying.
Whether you're trying something new or sticking to classics, we hope you enjoyed these recipes as much as we did! Here's to a delicious 2022!